Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking experienced support workers to work at a Autism and Learning Disability service in Radstock with ongoing full time work.The service specialises in supporting individuals with Mental Illness and Learning Disabilities. You will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
The service you will be working for is one of the largest services specialising in Behavioural Care in the UK.
Job Type: Flexible or block booked on going work(3 month block bookings available)
Shifts: Various , 14 hour or 8 hour , You can choose which shifts will suit your lifestyle.
Pay: From £11.49 per hour to £15.28 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role
You will be assisting in the day to day living of the residents and will be talking part in a variety of fun activities including:
- Day trips to the town and cinema
- Meals out and trips to pubs
- Exercise sessions
- Arts and Crafts
- Movies and Games days
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- Ideally 6 months experience working in a care setting but transferable experience accepted(caring for a family member etc)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.