£8.21 - £9.15 per hour
4 months ago
Vetro recruitment are seeking committed Support Workers to assist with the care of adults with disabilities in Fareham You will
Due to the need to use the clients mobility cars- Drivers are mandatory for this role.
This is a full time vacancy that will include split shifts and long days as well as sleep in duties across Monday- Sunday-The pay rate for this role is from £8.21- £9.15 per hour!
You will be working within an organisation that believes in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to lead ordinary lives in their local communities.
Our clients work closely with the vulnerable adults, their parents, carers and professionals to complete and deliver tailored care plans to ensure each service user reaches their full potential.
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients within the supported living units
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Encouraging client's independence
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Manual Handling
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Have or be willing to attend SCIPr Training
- Weekly payroll
- Holiday entitlement
- On going progression opportunities
- Up to £250 Refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Practical Training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! OR If you are already a support worker looking for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply Online". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more.
- Roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check at the cost of £51 unless you hold a current DBS on the update service.
- Practical Training is at a cost of just £50 for First aid and Manual handling! (Not required if you hold current certificates.)
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.