Up to £9.53 per hour + weekly pay!
7 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to cover a variety of shifts at one of the UK's leading support services for adults with Learning Disabilities and other complex needs. You will be supporting service users within a residential setting and there are both day shifts and night shifts available on an ad-hoc basis.
- Shifts available:a mixture of shifts available but a larger requirement but waking nights
- Pay:£9.53 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Minimum 6 months experience within the Social Care sector
- Experience of supporting challenging behaviours
- Physical Manual Handling training or hoist training
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.