We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential setting in the Newport area. This service offers 24 hour residential care and support for males & females over the age of 18 who may require specialist aids and adaptations to meet mobility difficulties and/or physical disability.
This service accommodates up to 14 bedrooms. The service is based on the Recovery Model, recognising that each individual should have access to a full life beyond disability diagnosis or label.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Chepstow
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 8AM - 8PM / 8PM - 8AM
- Pay: £10.09 per hour
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.