Working with one of the largest adult care providers, our Support Workers will be required to provide care and support to residents with Autism ( ASD ) and other Learning Disabilities.
The service provides 24 hour care across two houses with a maximum of 8 residents per house. Support is tailored to each individual and can include therapeutic or educational activities and the team are passionate about improving the health, happiness and well-being of the people they support.
Regular shifts are offered on a weekly basis or sometimes can be block booked, so whether you are seeking part-time or full-time hours, we can accommodate this.
Job Type: Immediate start, long term locum and flexible shifts
Shifts: 8am-4pm, 4pm-10pm, 8am-10pm, 10pm-8am
Pay: £10.53 inclusive of holiday entitlement
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service. We can help facilitate this for you should you not currently have one
- Right to work in the UK
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.