Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference to the lives of others?
We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to pursue a career within the care sector. Our client provides a range of specialist residential and supported living services for adults aged 18 years and over with a learning difficulty, brain injuries, autism or a mental health condition.
Whether in a residential home or out in the community our clients pride themselves on ensuring that each patient has the opportunity to make their own choices and develop at their own pace.
If you have always wanted a career in the care sector but struggled due to lack of experience then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We will provide you with all the training you require to be the perfect support worker and you won’t need to pay a penny!
- Job Type: Flexible agency work, immediate starts available
- Pay: £10.53 per hour including holiday pay
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- DBS certificate on the update service (we can assist you with this if you don’t already have one)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.