£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers within an organisation who are looking for talented and enthusiastic Residential Support Workers for their co-educational residential and day specialist college.
The roles will be supporting Young Adults (16-25Years) with various learning disibilities in a residental setting as well as when they go to college.
The young adults will present challenging behaviours, complex needs and may need help with personal care.
We have temporary/ad hoc roles with flexibility to fit around your home life and family commitments.
This provider is also offering Temp to Perm Support Worker opportunities.
Job Types: Support Worker, Temporary, Contract & Permanent
£8 - £9 per hour, depending on shift and experience.
6 months paid work experience within a similar care setting is essential
Experience of working with young people with learning difficulties and disabilities is desirable.
Experience of working in an educational environment is desirable.
Car driver preferable.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training - Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.