I am actively recruiting Support Workers to work within residential settings in Liverpool.
The residential homes provide care and support for Adults with who may have profound learning disabilties and complex care needs.
The ideal support worker will have a real passion for care and the ability to deliver a high level of therapeutic treatment and rehabilitation to each patient.
Your role will involve providing specialist care to adults (18+) who have Learning disabilities and Complex care needs. You will be required to meet with patients to assess their engagement levels and help ensure risk assessments are up to date to promote their safety.
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours, that some people may find distressing.
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay
- Comprehensive training provided
- Fast track recruitment process
- Holiday Pay, contributed pension
- Free Uniform
- Previous Support Worker experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- DBS on update service although we can facilitate this on your behalf
- Right to work in the UK