Would you love the opportunity to work as a Children Support Worker within a Residential and SEN college setting? If so please keep reading!
Children’s Residential Support Workers required to join established Children’s Residential Services in Southport, supporting young people between the ages of 18-25 with Autism and Learning Disabilities. The residentail services support a near by SEN college for young adults with Learning Difficulties and Autism.
As a specialist day and residential college for students aged 16-25 years with learnind difficulties and disabilities and/or behavioural and social difficulties the College provides individual programmes of support either as 38 or 52 week placements for up to three years.
With a dedicated team of staff, you will help provide every young person with a personalised programme of education, care, leisure, life skills and training to enable them to live as independently as possible and make their own life choices.
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 p/h. (£10.09 inclusinve of holiday pay)
Shifts - Days - 7.15am - 3pm / 2.30pm - 10pm
- Annual leave, Pension, Worker of the month, £1000 raffle entry
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Free meals on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a Support Worker, or working with Young People is desirable.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.