Up to £8.75 per hour
6 months ago
Are you looking for a job that allows you to work flexible hours? Do you have experience caring from Adults with Learning disabilities?
Vetro Recruitment are working with a large Care provider who are looking for Support Workers to work with vulnerable Adults within a specialist service situated in Basingstoke. Within this home you will be joining a fantastic team to Support 5 Service Users with Autism and associated complex needs.
We have both day and night shifts available during the week and weekends, the rate of pay is £8.75 per hour. Shifts can be taken on a block booking basis or on an 'as and when' basis allowing you to choose shifts that work around your lifestyle.
As this home is situated in the centre of Basingstoke it is within walking distance of local amenities and is close to major bus routes, train stations and motorways making this extremely accessible for non-drivers.
Benefits of working with Vetro Recruitment:
- Free weekly pay runs and Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of consultants
- Free online and practical training available
- Refer a friend Scheme offering up to £250*
- Flexible working hours to work around you
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Working with a well-established team
Requirements for this position:
- Work in partnership with Allied Healthcare Practitioners
- Think on your feet whilst keeping a calm manner
- Understand the importance of encouraging Service Users independence
- Supporting Service Users with daily tasks both in the home and community environments
- Assisting with some personal care duties
If you feel you would be well suited to the above position or you would like to know more, please apply for this position or email .