Children’s Residential Support Workers required to join an established Children’s Residential Service in Leyland, Lancahshire, supporting young people between the ages of 8-19 with Autism and Learning Disabilities
Would you love the opportunity to work as a Children Support Worker within a Residential and SEN School setting? If so please keep reading!
Supporting young people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
Salary: £9.61 - £10.99 p/h (sleep allowance paid on top - £10.99 p/h is for Team Leader role - Days)
Location: Leyland, Preston
Shifts - 7.30am - 4pm / 3.30pm - 10pm
You will be joining an established and experienced care team as a Children’s Residential Support Worker.
Encouraging young people to participate in activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age. You will provide support for the children and young people in the home to promote their independence and well-being whilst providing a therapeutic care environment.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Online discounts and cashback rewards, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Healthcare Cash plan
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Free meals on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People is desirable.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is desirable.
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.