Up to £8.77 per annum
8 months ago
Do you have previous experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities? Are you looking for flexible hours?
Vetro Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large care provider that are seeking Support Workers to support Adults with Learning Disabilities within Residential care homes in the Winchester.
We have both day and night shifts available during the week and weekends, the rate of pay is £8.77 per hour. Shifts can be taken on a block booking basis or on an 'as and when' basis allowing you to choose shifts that work around your lifestyle.
Benefits of working with Vetro Recruitment:
- Free weekly pay runs and Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of consultants
- Free online and practical training available
- Refer a friend Scheme offering up to £250*
- Flexible working hours to work around you
- Pension scheme enrolment
Requirements for this role:
- Drivers desired but not essential
- Experience within the Care sector desired but not essential
- Be able to think on your feet
- Assist Service users with personal care
- Understand the importance of encouraging Service user's independence
- Supporting Service users with daily tasks including out and about in the community
If you feel you would be well suited to the above position or you would like to know more, please apply for this position or email