We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential setting in the Neath area. The service is based on helping eight adults aged 18+ with autism.
The service is a residential village with three individual flats and 1 shared two bedroom flat. The service is made up of five communal lounges, utility room, five kitchens, five toilets, three dining rooms & two first floor bedrooms.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Neath
- Job Type: Flexible agency work - full time hours & block bookings available
- Shifts: 8AM - 8PM / 8PM - 8AM / 24 hour shifts
- Pay: £10.65 per hour including holiday pay
- Training: PBM Trained - Preferred
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alon