£8.21 - £9.15 per hour
20 days ago
We are currently seeking support workers who are seeking full time employment within the Eastleigh and chandlers ford area. You will be a car driver with own car and comfortable working with adults with challenging behaviours. You will be paid £8.21- £9.15 hour hour and offered excellent training and career opportunities.
Are you a support worker looking for your next exciting job opportunity?
Are you a car driver with your own mode of transport?
Are you looking for full time work and able to commit to day time hours on a full time basis?
If the answer to the above is Yes then we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to call Faye directly on 07469854010 for an informal chat or for further information. Alternatively please apply with your cv below.
The successful candidates will be:
- Available for full time work.
- Able to work some weekends
- Able to work a mixture of early and late shifts.
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- Happy working with challenging behaviours
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients within the residential home
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Some community based work
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Encouraging client's independence
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! OR If you are already a support worker looking to for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply Online". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.