Up to £16575 per annum + 28 days holiday + overtime available!!
7 months ago
My client is looking for support workers for their large service in central Bristol to supporting young people with autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours to live fulfilling lives. The large service which is on a main bus route in the BS10 area, is a state of the art, purpose built facility with individual flats offering 18 - 25 yr old young adults the opportunity for semi-independence and to live fun and full active lives.
As a Support Worker you must be
- Passionate about supporting vulnerable young people
- Proactive to take young people out in the community and do fun activities such as going to the zoo, swimming and going to the cinema
- A driver with access to a car would be desirable but not essential
- Comfortable to deliver personal care
- Happy to work with challenging behaviour
- 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including free NVQ / QCF level 2 and 3 in health & social care!!!
- Scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.