Up to £13405.47 per annum
7 days ago
Hours: 27.75 night hours per week
Job Title: Night Support Worker
Industry: Children's Support Work
Location: Tadley - Hampshire
-Are you looking for a part-time night role in Tadley?
-Are you looking for waking night shifts to work around current commitments?
-Would you like to enhance the lives of children and young people with complex needs?
Vetro Recruitment is hoping to find a committed Night Support Worker for an exciting job in Tadley!
We are looking for a committed Night Support Worker, to provide part-time night care to 7-19-year-olds with autism, learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours overnight within their residential home.
Our client is able to provide full training for this role so experience is not necessarily required, however you will need to be a versatile and resilient person to enable you to support with some emotional and challenging behaviours at times.
As a Waking Night Support Worker, you will:
- Ensure the young people in your care are safe by completing regular checks throughout the night
- Be alert and observant at all times
- Complete administration tasks and laundry.
This role is to work 3 nights per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do you have:
- Passion, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and commitment to succeed?
- Are you looking to progress with a company that invests in training and career development?
In return, the client can offer the following:
- A competitive salary of £9.29 per hour
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training including Qualifications in Health and Social care
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- SMART Pension option
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.