£17062 - £21842 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
3 months ago
Support Worker / Preston / Leyland
Support Workers required to join specialist residential services in and around Preston offering support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
We also require 2 x Senior Support Workers
Support Worker salary is a basic pay ranging from £17,062 - £21,842 depending on the service / position
Support Worker Benefits Include:
- Paid regular training - Including Team teach
- Above industry average salary and sleep in rate.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that provides a clear career path and potential to grow within the organisation.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Put through and paid NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People within 6 months of starting.
- Perkbox (employee discount scheme)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client.
Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone