£8.21 - £9.60 per hour + Pension, Weekly Pay
8 months ago
Job Title: Support Worker
Industry: Social Care - Adults with Learning Disabilities
Salary: £8.21 - £9.60 per hour
Car Driver: Desirable
- Would you like to start your day knowing that you are making a positive change to someone's life?
- Are you a proactive, friendly and sociable individual, with a can-do attitude?
- Can you work alongside those with autism, learning disabilities, and complex needs to live an ordinary life in society?
Vetro Recruitment are seeking committed support workers to assist residents within a supported living accommodation, promoting independence and enabling adults to live as independently as possible.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting residents within a supported living accommodation
- Follow the accommodations SALT guidelines
- Assist with domestic duties such as cooking and cleaning
- Assist with personal hygiene tasks
- Assist with residents day to day routines
- Support residents with challenging behaviours
- Have experience in (or be willing to) assist with hoisting and other moving and handling duties
- Be able to carefully follow residents individual and specific care plans
- Support residents within the community
The successful candidate will be/have
- A proactive nature
- The resilience to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
- An inspiring nature
- A high level of compassion and understanding
- Excellent observation skills
- Able to assist with personal care needs ensuring the individual's dignity
- Confident working alongside residents with additional needs (autism, learning disabilities, and challenging behaviours).
- Up to £250 refer a friend scheme!
- Weekly Payroll
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 24Hour access to online training
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply Online". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and run through your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.