Up to £10.65 per hour + weekly pay!
6 months ago
Are you a Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties? If so, we'd love to speak to you!
- Location: Radstock, Warminster, Frome or Salisbury
- Shifts available:TEMPORARY SHIFT COVER - A mixture of weekdays and weekends available from 10:00am - 10:30am (sleep-in from 12:00am-7:00am)
- Pay:£238.45 per shift including holiday pay
- Benefits: Full induction and Team Teach training provided
Vetro Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a residential college for young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and are currently looking for flexible staff to work on an agency basis in the Wiltshire area. The homes where you would be supporting the young people are in Warminster, Radstock, Frome and Salisbury.
The highly qualified and experienced team share a vision and a passion to achieve excellent outcomes, consistent with Every Child Matters, for their young people. They offer placements to young people aged 11-18 years who experience Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and display challenging and harmful behaviours.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- To keep the homely, friendly culture and environment of the homes.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours when needed.
- Protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
- Provide support for the children and young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people's lives such as Psychologists.
- To encourage the young people to do activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- Maintain a safe environment for the young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the students and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual's; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication.
- Supporting taxing behaviour safely and sympathetically.
- Level 3 Children & Young People, Level 3 Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Minimum age of 23
- Experience in a similar setting is essential
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.