£10.76 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking experienced support workers to work at a number of our clients residential services in Trowbridge. Our client supportrs individuals with Autism Spectrum Conditions, Behaviours that may challenge, Learning Disabilities and Severe Learning Disabilities.
Our clients service aims to create a person centred planning approach and help individuals live as independently as possible in a warm and welcoming environment.
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: 12hr shifts, day and night
Pay: £10.76 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role
Supporting people to take part in a range of activities that can enrich their everyday lives and involve them within the wider community.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Free online training and subsidised B.I.L.D. accredited TMVA/PMVA training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- In date PBM/PBS certificate an advantage but not essential (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.