£10.76 per hour
02921 660 880
8 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking experienced support workers to work at a number of our clients residential services in Weston-Super-Mare. Our client supportrs individuals with Autism Spectrum Conditions, Behaviours that may challenge, Learning Disabilities and Severe Learning Disabilities.
The service aims to create a person centred planning approach and help individuals live as independently as possible in a warm and welcoming environment.
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: 12hr shifts, day and night
Pay: £10.76 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role
Supporting people to take part in a range of activities that can enrich their everyday lives and involve them within the wider community.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Free online training and subsidised B.I.L.D. accredited TMVA/PMVA training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- In date PBM/PBS certificate an advantage but not essential (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.