St. Helens, Merseyside
£17085 - £26000 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
7 months ago
Support Workers / St Helens / Liverpool
Support Workers required to join a large, well established social care organisation, based in the North West that specialises in care for Children and Young People.
- Child Care Worker - St Helens - 38 hour week -mixture of days and waking nights available. The service is a secure setting with education for young people aged 10 to 18 years. It consists of two six bedded secure units, one of which is female only.
- Support Worker - Liverpool - 35 hour week - 12 hour shifts - days and waking nights. Supporting Females with EBD and associated complex needs
- St Helen - £17,085- £22,127 per annum, an annual secure allowance of £1000 pro rata, weekend and overtime enhancements, (£10.57p/h- £10.88p/h).
- Liverpool - £9.00 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience / qualifications
We are also looking for a Deputy Manager for the Liverpool services paying up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Experience supporting Children and YP with challenging behaviours, EBD and MH is essential.
- For St Helens - people with experience supporting Adults can also be considered, as well as those who have personal or voluntary experience supporting people with challenging behaviours.
- Driving is desirable, but not essential.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People is also desirable
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,085.00 to £22,127.00 /year