Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking experienced mental health support workers to assists at a busy and challenging service in Weston-Super-Mare, Devon with ongoing full time work. The role includes working with adults who who have Learning Disabilities and live with Autism and you will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
The service you will be working for is part of one of the largest services specialising in Behavioural Care in the UK.
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: A variety of shifts are available, both days and nights.
Pay: £10.42 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Free online training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- TMVA / PMVA trained and advantage but not essential (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.