£21000 - £25860 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
8 months ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for two Support Workers to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to work in a residential home, based between Stockport and Macclesfield, Greater Manchester
The home is a 4 bedded service, caring and supporting Children and Young males with CSE / SHB (Child Sexual Exploitation / Sexually Harmful Behaviour)
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£21,000 - £25,860 (including sleeps)
Successful Support Worker applicants will work on a 3 days on, 4 days off basis with an average of 2 sleeps a week.
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!