£9.53 - £10.42 per hour + weekly pay
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to cover shifts in Bridgwater. We are working alongside a support service for adults with Autism and other complex needs and have a large requirement for temporary staff to work on a flexible basis.
- Location: Bridgwater
- Shifts available: Days and waking nights (8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am)
- Pay: £9.53 p/h for day shifts and £10.42 p/h for waking nights (inclusive of holiday)
- Benefits: Weekly pay and flexible shifts
The service consists of ten independent flats over three houses. Each service user will have a personalised bedroom, their own care plan, and daily activities will include going out into the community, gardening, and staying as active as possible, dependent on the service user's needs.
You will join an experienced staff team of Support Workers who put the service users at the heart of all actions. The service is looking for someone to join them for temporary shift cover who has the same values and ethos.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- Encouraging independence and supporting individuals to make their own choices
- Ensuring the safety of the service users
- Following care plans for each individual
- Taking service users out in to the community
- Participating in activities such as arts, crafts, gardening and day trips
- Varying levels of personal care
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- PBM training or an equivalent Positive Intervention training certificate
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.