Up to £20304.4 per annum
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for support workers to offer specialist care and support to adults in their 20s and 30s in Washingborough who have Autism and Learning Difficulties. The male service users live in a residential setting and need help to live as independently as possible.
- You will provide support to the service users with both personal care as well as encouraging life skills such as how to book a haircut or doctors appointment.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including organised trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy, horticulture and animal husbandry.
- You will ensure that the service users individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs are met.
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
- Ideally 6 months personal or paid experience working in care
- To be comfortable with challenging behaviour
Salary and shifts:
Rolling rota- 2days on/2 days off
8:00am - 21:00pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,304.00 /year