£17930 - £29741 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
8 months ago
We have an amazing opportunity to be part of a new team as a Support Worker in a residential home based near Garstang, Lancashire. The service is 5 bedded residential children's service, for children with EBD.
The service will be part of a well established organisation that provides care and support to Children and Young People across the North West.
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
Pay and Shifts
- Support Worker - starting salary of £17,930 + £78 per sleep.
- 2 week shift pattern: Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Working either 8:30am-10:00pm, or 2:30pm-10:00pm.
- 40 hours a week + sleeps
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***