£9.00 - £9.50 per hour + + £65.68 per sleep
about 1 month ago
I am recruiting for an experienced Support Worker to join a well established organisation that offers care and support to Children and Young People.
The specific home we are recruiting for cares for up to 4 girls, aged between 10-18, who have experienced trauma in their lives, leading to potential challenging behaviours.
- Support and care for vulnerable young people
- ensure all children and young people are cared and supported to OFSTED standards
- Work with Seniors, Deputies and Managers.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Focus on therapeutic care and support.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities.
Salary and Hours
Pay is between £9.00 - £9.50 p/h.
Sleeps are paid at a rate of £65.68, per sleep.
You will work on a 160 hour month, working a mixture of long shifts (9:30am - 11:00pm), or shorter shifts (12:00pm - 11:00pm).
Sleeps are shared between team and not always attached to shifts.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services is desirable
(We are also recruiting for Senior Support Workers for the same service)
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!