£9.00 - £11.00 per hour + £65.68, per sleep
about 1 month ago
I am recruiting for an experienced Support Worker and a Senior Support Worker to join a well established organisation that offers care and support to Children and Young People.
The specific home we are recruiting for cares for up to 4 girls, aged between 10-18, who have experienced trauma in their lives, leading to potential challenging behaviours.
- Support and care for vulnerable young people
- ensure all children and young people are cared and supported to OFSTED standards
- Work with Seniors, Deputies and Managers.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- Focus on therapeutic care and support.
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities.
Salary and Hours
£9.00 - £9.50 p/h for the Support Worker post
£9.50 - £11.00 p/h for the Senior Support Worker post
Sleeps are paid at a rate of £65.68, per sleep.
You will work on a 160 hour month, working a mixture of long shifts (9:30am - 11:00pm), or shorter shifts (12:00pm - 11:00pm).
Sleeps are shared between team and not always attached to shifts.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services is desirable
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!