£9.00 - £10.50 per hour + holiday pay
16 days ago
We have multiple opportunities for Support Workers to pick up ad-hoc and block booking shifts across Merseyside, specifically to work in residential services with young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Day and Waking Night opportunities available. We have ad-hoc shifts, block bookings and some longer term full time requirements as well
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£9.00 to £10.50 p/h plus holiday pay dependent on the service / experience
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
- Candidates with a Enhanced DBS will be prioritised for these vacancies
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!