Up to £10.01 per hour + weekly pay!
12 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to cover shifts in Caldicot. We are working alongside a client who offer residential and supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities and other complex needs and have a large requirement for temporary Support Workers to work on a flexible basis.
Shifts available: Days and/or nights, Monday to Sunday, to meet the needs of the service
Pay: £10.01 per hour including holiday pay
Benefits: Weekly pay and flexible shifts
You will be supporting adults aged 18-65 with Learning Disabilities, Autism and/or Mental Health needs. Some shifts may involve lone working. This position would allow you to be flexible and choose your availability around your daily life.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- Ensuring the safety of the service users and maintaining an up to date knowledge of
- each individual's care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of
- Assisting people who use the service to get involved in a range of new opportunities,
- experiences and activities.
- Creating and encouraging good relationships and communication with the people who
- use the service.
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care.
- Supporting taxing behaviours safely and sympathetically.
- Completing paperwork
- To support with personal care and daily living needs
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- A form of Positive Intervention training e.g. PBM, NAPPI - can be provided by the agency
- Medication Administration training - can be provided by the client
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.