Up to £18117 per annum
14 days ago
- Location: Near Basingstoke
- Industry: Education & Children's Services
- Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Salary: £18,117.75 per annum (£9.29 per hour plus £35 per sleep in)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Vetro recruitment is recruiting enthusiastic role models to join our clients team as a Residential Support Worker. You will be working within a comfortable home with a warm environment that supports the needs of children and young people who have a primary diagnosis of moderate to severe autism with moderate challenging behaviour and associated conditions such as ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome.
The home has excellent national transport links and offers children and young people the opportunity to access community activities and facilities.
As a Support Worker, you will:
- Support the young people with their daily life & routines, which may include supporting them during the Education day and other fun social activities
- Encourage positive behaviours and care for the well-being of the young people
- Work with the support of the wider team of staff within the home and school, to ensure the young people reach their full potential
- Be required to work flexibly and to undertake shift work including early shifts, late shifts and weekends.
What we are looking for:
- Passion, enthusiasm, self-motivation and commitment to succeed
- The ambition to progress with a company that invests in training and career development
Benefits offered with this role:
- Online discounts and cashback for high street to holidays
- Free monthly £1,000 colleague lotto
- Client pays for your DBS
- Career Pathways - Commitment to your career progression
- Amazing charity schemes
- Free parking on site
- Cash for colleagues - Earn money for friends you recommend
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.