City of Preston, Lancashire
£17062 - £21430 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
about 1 month ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for Support Workers to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to work in their specialist residential homes, based between Preston and Leyland in Lancashire
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
Day and Waking Night opportunities available. We also require 2 x Senior Support Workers and a Team Leader
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£17062 - £21430 (plus sleeps)
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!