£19804.02 - £20804.02 per annum + training + level 3 diploma!
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently are working alongside a leading care provider who support Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour. Due to our clients growth we are looking for full time, Permanent Day Support Workers to join care provisions based in various Lincoln locations -LN4 -LN6 -LN8. As a Support Worker You will be based at just one location; and supporting adults aged 19 years and above, who have a range of complex needs including severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorder.
We would like to speak with anyone who is genuinely passionate about care... motivated to help others and ultimately feels they can deal with the challenges that may arise from the role!
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent. The organisation is passionate about their residents living as fulfilled a life as possible. With access to a variety of activities on a daily basis which residents can choose to participate in, including organised trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy, horticulture and animal husbandry. Community presence is also very important to the organisation and they utilise all amenities available to them as part of everyday life and the running of the home. This ensures that residents are an integral part of the local community and all it has to offer.
- Reporting to a Senior support worker this role is responsible for providing guidance, support and engagement to adults in a variety of settings to include the home, on & off site activities, promoting independence and choice where possible and appropriate.
- Residents have a range of complex needs including severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorder.
- Ideally hold a completed Diploma Level 3 in Residential Care (or equivalent) or be prepared to work towards and complete this qualification within an outlined time-frame.
- Experience with challenging behaviour, care experience OR a keen interest in this sector
- An understanding of the care sector and/or challenging behaviour
- Able to work weekends
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This role offers a 12 / 13 hour per day shift patterns on a 2 week fixed rolling rota either 2 on / 2 off OR Long week / Short Week (working Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun in week 1 and Wed, Thurs in week 2.
- Paid holiday
- Paid training in their dedicated training centre
- You will be put forward for NVQ Level 2/3 (if not already completed)
- 2/3 week rolling rota
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.