£8.69 - £17.92 per hour
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Support Worker who wants to make a difference to the lives of Adults with Learning Disabilities?
Salary: £8.96- £17.92 per hour (Holiday pay included and shift dependant)
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week) and Part time (22.5 hours per week)
The organisation believes in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to lead ordinary lives in their local communities. They pride themselves on helping people with learning disabilities and autism to have a louder voice and more control within their own lives.
Our clients work closely with the vulnerable adults, their parents, carers and professionals to complete and deliver tailored care plans to ensure each service user reaches their full potential.
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients both within the home and out in the community
- Assisting with meal preparations
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with personal care duties
- Encouraging client's independence
- Keeping the home and client's rooms tidy
Benefits for our Support Workers:
- Weekly Payroll
- £50-£250 Refer a friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant
- The ability to pick up shifts as and when you wish!
- Access to free care related training
- Easy to use shift booking App to ensure you are aware of all available shifts at all times
Requirements for our Support Worker vacancies:
- At least 6 months experience supporting vulnerable adults
- Be proactive and be able to think on your feet
- Be able to communicate confidently
- Some experience within the Care Sector highly desired but not essential
- Kind and Caring in nature
- Committed to the well-being of your clients
If you feel you would be suited to our Support Worker positions or you would like further details, please apply for this position or contact me directly.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.