£9.00 - £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
18 days ago
Support Workers required to pick up ad-hoc and block booking shifts across Merseyside, specifically to work in residential services with adults with learning disabilites and other complex needs.
Day and Waking Night opportunities available. We have ad-hoc shifts, block bookings and some longer term full time requirements as well
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the adults in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting CQC standards.
Salary and Hours
£9.00 to £11.00 p/h plus holiday pay dependent on the service / experience
- Experience working with challenging behviours is essential
- Candidates with a Enhanced DBS will be prioritised for these vacancies
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour