Up to £20304 per annum
9 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working in a 6-bed adult residential home, supporting adults with LD / ASD and challenging behaviour. The service is based in East Markham.
The residents are aged 22- 30 and predominantly male, with a 50/50 mix of verbal and non-verbal.
- You will be responsible for the resident's general welfare, support and happiness.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy and horticulture.
- You will provide positive and supportive relationships with the young people by meeting their individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs.
- You will ensure that you build the service users are able to develop life skills, grow as people and live as independently as possible.
The home has been rated by CQC as good and excellent.
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties/autism, or a qualification in care.
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
Salary and shift details:
- 8am to 9pm
- 2 on 2 off fixed rota
- Average 43.5 hours per week
Night Shifts are also available at £19,671
If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV