£8 - £10.50 per hour
5 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking flexible support workers to undertake shifts within our clients residential and supported living homes in Southampton and surrounding areas.
You will be working with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. Your role will include:
- Assisting with emotional and sometimes challenging behaviours
- Supporting with morning/ evening and or night routines depending on the shift time
- Prompting or aiding with personal/ hygiene care
- Assisting the vulnerable people into the community
- Supporting other staff members and management
- Following care and support plans as required
- Informing senior staff members of any improvement or deterioration with residents health/ wellbeing
Ideally, we are looking for people with previous experience however, as long as you have an outgoing attitude, dedication to making a difference and a commitment to safeguarding adults and promoting their welfare we can assist with further trainings required.
This role is based on a flexible rota and can fit around your current commitments. Early, late and night shifts are available when required.
In return, Vetro can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay + holiday pay
- Free weekly pay runs
- Free training, practical specialist training and online
- Free shift booking app for your phone
- Flexible working hours, full & part time available
- CV writing support and career advice
- Interview preparation and support
- Candidate Referral Scheme £50 - £250 (click here for more details)
- Employee of the month receives £50 Love2shop voucher
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.