Do you have an interest in supporting people with Mental Health conditions to help them lead a more independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these people?
Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a mental health unit in Liverpool. The hospital is a Learning Disability service for patients who require medium-term to long term placements and recovery-orientated specialist treatment, in order to progress on their care pathway towards therapeutic rehabilitation care.
***Immediate starts available. Full UK driving licence needed. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Shifts: Long Day / Night shifts
Pay: £9.30 to £9.42 per hour
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- PMVA trained
- Right to work in the UK