WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT ADULTS IN THE COMMUNITY?
Salary: £16,579 (inclusive of sleeps)
Permanent contract: 30 hours per week, the service is open 24 hours a day so you will be asked to do at least 1 sleep shift per week. Overtime is available. Part time contracts are also available.
Shift times: Vary throughout the week depending on the activities and plans the Service Users have, so it’s best if you're able to be quite flexible
If you have bags of energy and love to support others, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new service in Penarth that supports service users on a 1:1 basis.
We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can encourage and support the service users with daily tasks and lots of activities. No two shifts are ever the same, so you must be happy to work in a flexible way.
**Due to the nature of the work and activities - we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
You will be joining a successful team that's in place to make people's lives better every day. There is no personal care involved, but you will provide;
- Support with daily activities
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
- A background of supporting adults with Learning Disabilities
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for activities
- Openness to take part in ongoing training for personal development
- MUST be over 18 and have a full licence and car.
- up to 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications