Do you want a job where you can make a difference?
If YES we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting Support Workers for a small service in Ammanford that supports 6 gentlemen with Autism. Some of the service users have complex needs so previous experience of working with adults with Autism and/or challenging behaviour would be really beneficial.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for making sure that the individuals you support are able sustain their independence whilst encouraging and supporting the service users with daily living tasks and accessing activities in the community; including, day trips, shopping, and meals out.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. If you are a passionate, caring individual who wants to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
Salary: £8.99 per hour
Contract: Permanent, full time - 39 hours per week
Shift Times: 3 x 13 hour shifts per week on a rota (Days / Nights contracts available)
With full time, permanent contracts available, this is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives and establish strong community relationships.
**Due to the nature of the work; we are only able to consider applications from candidates who have a full driving licence.**
- Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential if you have some personal experience of caring for someone
- Comfortable with personal care
- Flexibility and a good work ethic
- You must have a full drivers licence
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- All necessary training and support to achieve a QCF in Health and Social Care
- Extensive On-Going Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend referral reward scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate
If this role sounds of interest, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with you.