£8.50 - £10.30 per hour + weekly pay!
8 months ago
Are you a Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of Adults with Autism? If so, we have work for you!
- Location: Trowbridge
- Shifts available: Waking nights (8PM - 8AM)
- Pay: £8.50 - £10.30 per hour - WEEKLY PAY!
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to cover waking night shifts in the Trowbridge area. We are working alongside a support service for adults with Autism and other complex needs and have a large requirement for temporary staff to work on a flexible basis.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for the following:
- Encouraging independence and supporting individuals to make their own choices
- Ensuring the safety of the service users
- Following care plans for each individual
- Taking service users out in to the community
- Participating in activities such as arts, crafts, gardening and day trips
- Varying levels of personal care
- Minimum 6 months experience supporting adults with Autism or Learning Disabilities
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Access to your own car
Vetro Recruitment offer free training through Interactive Healthcare for any candidates who do not have full up to date training, including First Aid Awareness, Safeguarding, Epilepsy Awareness and many more.
We can offer a variety of shifts, although we have a large requirement for waking night cover. Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.