£8.00 - £8.50 per hour
13 days ago
We are crurrently recruiting for a well established social care organisation, that specialises in residential care for Children and Young People.
The services I am currently recruiting for are based in and around Huyton, Liverpool. They care and support Children from a variety of backgrounds, including: EBD, CSE, Gang related crime. Therefore, the young people can present very challenge and complex behaviours.
The Children reside in homes with 4/5 beds.
The Children are aged 10 to 18 years old.
- To provide a safe, inviting and supportive environment for the young people.
- To ensure the welfare of the child is always paramount.
- To ensure that all staff have the access to advice and training appropriate to their needs with the policies to development of staff.
- To ensure Health & Safety requirements, and in particular risk assessments, are regularly conducted and practised.
- Not accept 'bad' practice and provide a positive role model for all staff and young people.
- Participate in training, supervision, and appraisal with Directors as required.
The role has a variety of shifts availble, including permanent waking nights.
Pay for this role is between £8-£8.50 per hour.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Experience with Children with EBD
- Ideally your NVQ level 3 Children and Young People
- Ideally a driver
- Comftable dealing with challenging behaviours
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.