£8.00 - £8.50 per hour
9 months ago
I am currently recruiting Children's Support Workers to support Children and Young Adults aged 9-18 within 'outstanding' Residential Homes in Southampton to start ASAP. We are looking for both day and night staff and the rate of pay is between £8.00-£9.00 depending on the shift.
Your job role will be to support Children and Young Adults with severe or complex behavioural, emotional and social or mental health difficulties, so we are looking for Support Workers who will proactively join the team and make a difference in their lives. Experience with working with or supporting Children and Young people is desired.
Benefits of working with Vetro Recruitment:
- Free weekly pay runs and Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of consultants
- Free online and practical training available
- Refer a friend Scheme offering up to £250*
- Flexible working hours to work around you
- Pension scheme enrolment
If you would interested in knowing more information or applying for this role, please get in contact with Lizzie at or call the office on 02382123355