£19500 - £24000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Stockton on Tees
Up to £24,000
Support Worker Job Details:
- Children's support worker
- Supporting children and young people in a residential setting who have complex needs including learning difficulties, autism and disabilities.
- The large committed team supporting multiple children and young people
- OFSTED regulated service, working alongside support workers, senior support workers, a deputy manager and a registered manager
- Stock on tees based (TS21)
- This client provides national support services for children, young people and adults in both a therapeutic setting and an educational setting.
- The client is willing to put Support Workers through their NVQ Level 3 in children and young people and are very big on internal progression.
- £19,500 base salary up to £24,000 with one sleep shift per week (priced at £78.48)
- Full-time 40-hour contract (Permanent)
- Range of shift patterns to accommodate the service
- Full UK Driving licence
- Experience in a support worker environment either educationally or residentially
- A relevant qualification is advantageous
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years of combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.