Residential Children’s Support Worker
Up to £24,000
I am looking for experienced support workers or those who have experience in a similar role - to join a client who has several homes around the Derby area. This particular role is set within a home that supports up t 4 residents at once, who may have EBD and challenging behaviours.
What will your job entail?
- As a support worker in a children’s service, you will be expected to help with the running of the home day to day. This may include domestic chores, cooking, assisting with arranging activities, attending appointments - helping promote independence.
- Offer support and care, making sure care plans for each child are followed and consistently improved
- Deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, ensuring the home is caring and supportive
Salary / Contract
- A base salary of £19,843 - which you can add an extra £4,000 with sleep shifts
- Each sleep in is priced at £33.40
- A full-time permanent contract of 40 hours covering different shift patterns with weekend availability is important.
- Valid UK Driving licence
- Experience in similar roles - education, residential childcare
- Transferrable skills - caring, passionate, attention to detail
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in - apply below or get in touch! We also do referral bonuses!
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.