£19500 - £24500 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Up to £27,000
Support Worker Job Details:
- Support Worker
- Supporting one young person who has autism and will be supported on a 4-1 staff ratio - ensuring staff feel supported and the highest quality of support provided.
- OFSTED regulated service, working alongside support workers, senior support workers, a deputy manager and a registered manager
- The service users will be between the ages of 8-16
- Day to day roles will include attending appointments, cooking, helping with personal care, light admin tasks - being a positive role model!
- Residential service with up to three beds per home - currently only 1 resident.
- Full induction and training provided - national company
- Great development opportunities, with an emphasis on internal progression!
- £21,100 to £27,100 - Inclusive of sleeps
- Up to £10.15 an hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Permanent, full-time contract - averaging 40 hours per week
- Shift patterns to be discussed at the interview must be flexible with working hours to match the needs of the service
- Will work weekdays and weekends on a rota basis
- Referral bonuses
- Over the age of 21
- Experience within a similar residential service
- Must have a UK Driving Licence