£8.60 - £9.25 per hour
5 months ago
I am currently looking for experienced Support Workers to Support Children and Young Adults in the Four Marks Area (4 miles from Alton/13 miles from Winchester)
These positions are on a flexible shift basis, allowing you to work as little or as many hours as you like. We have both day and night shifts available, to start ASAP. The rate of pay for these vacancies is £8.60 per hour days and £9.25 per hour waking nights. Experience with challenging behaviour is essential.
Your main duty within these vacancies is to Support the Children and Young Adults with their everyday life routines and encourage their independence.
Benefits for these vacancies:
- Free weekly pay runs and Holiday pay
- Support from our dedicated team of consultants
- Free training available
- Refer a friend Scheme offering up to £250*
- Flexible working hours to work around you
- Pension scheme enrolment
Requirements for these vacancies:
- Experience Supporting Children and Young Adults with Emotional and Behaviour difficulties.
- Be assertive
- Be able to think on your feet
- Be flexible
If you feel you would be well suited to these vacancies or you would like to know more, please apply for this position or email me on