Have you always wanted to start a career in Children’s Residential Services, but never had the chance? This is your opportunity!!
I am recruiting for a Children’s Residential Support Worker to join a leading organisation with a handful of Children’s Services across South Wales.
Situated just outside Cwmbran, the home offers the young people a nurturing environment in which to flourish. The settled and passionate team work tirelessly to advocate for and support the young people within the home aged 11-16 with emotional behavioural difficulties.
My client is looking for a PASSIONATE and COMMITTED individual to join their settled team, and will offer you fantastic training and development in return.
Salary: £19,126 - £21,036 (inclusive of sleep-ins)
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week plus approx 5 sleeps per month
Contract Type: Permanent
- Getting paid to go on bike rides and go to theme parks!
- Opportunity to do the NVQ level 3 Children & Young People qualification - fully funded!
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to discounts for shopping outlets, restaurants and cinema’s
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce DESIRABLE
- Experience working within a youth work or young people care role DESIRABLE
- Experience working within an environment with challenging behaviour DESIRABLE
- Driver due to having to transport the children from time to time ESSENTIAL
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply" today and one of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.