£8 - £10 per hour
10 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking residential support workers to work on a flexible, as and when basis, for our client in the Basingstoke area. You will be providing independent behavioural care for vulnerable young people.
The environment you will be working in can be challenging so the people that join our client need to have a passion for the work they do and be strong role models for the young people they support.
The home you will be working is for children and young people with a primary diagnosis of moderate to severe autism including some challenging behaviours and associated conditioners such as ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome.
Ideally, we are looking for people with previous experience however, as long as you have an outgoing attitude, dedication to making a difference and a commitment to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare we can assist with further trainings required.
This role is based on a flexible rota and can fit around your current commitments. Early, late and night shifts are available when required.
In return, Vetro can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay + holiday pay
- Free weekly pay runs
- Free training, practical specialist training and online
- Free shift booking app for your phone
- Flexible working hours, full & part time available
- CV writing support and career advice
- Interview preparation and support
- Candidate Referral Scheme £50 - £250 (click here for more details)
- Employee of the month receives £50 Love2shop voucher
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.